It started in Berlin: Anarchists, donning black bloc attire, hit the streets at night in pairs, small groups or alone to smash and dismantle the CCTV surveillance cameras adorning the city streets.
They posted videos and photos of their exploits online and called the guerrilla project Camover. …
The anti-surveillance project quickly spread throughout Germany, to Finland, Greece and hit the U.S. West Coast this month.
6 Notes/ Hide
- themotheroforder reblogged this from annextheworld
- privacyquestion reblogged this from icymirss
- annextheworld reblogged this from icymirss
- nyxxisnite reblogged this from icymirss
- onthecornerofchangeandpatience reblogged this from icymirss and added:
- onthecornerofchangeandpatience likes this
- icymirss posted this